We received an update from Valspar today. Valspar is happening. We still have the largest tent just in a different location, it is on the 18th Fairway and it is a 30 x 30 tent open Wednesday thru Sunday. The morning shift has changed from 8am to 3pm to 7am to 3pm, afternoon shifts have not changed.
We have 66 total shifts of which we have 36 currently filled, we still need 30 more shifts to be filled.
Please send this out to your Craft as soon as possible as we need more volunteers. We would love to keep this within our District, unfortunately at the end of the Month we will have to open up empty slots to Districts 19 and 20 as a fundraiser for them. Please email me with the Name, Mobile number, email address and date and time slot of any additional volunteers. If you have the mobile number or email address of someone already on the list please provide me with those as well. If the mobile or email address is blacked out on the sign up sheet that means that I already have it and that I blocked it for the privacy of the Brother. (Brother “What he said” I have your email address (inside joke)). If you need to change one of the dates you are signed up for, email me directly.
This is a direct copy and paste of Valspar’s email update.
A few other things to provide your volunteers:
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask while working in the concession location
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each tent.
- White collared shirt
- Khaki bottoms – shorts, pants, capris, golf skorts
- Closed toe shoes
- We will provide a head cover and apron that you will get at your tent
- TBD – we will get you that information as soon as we hear from the tournament staff.
- Check in tent
- It will be located where the shuttle drops you off.
- At the check in tent you will receive the credential and directions to your location. The check in tent will have signage “ PAR CATERERS”
- Once you get to your location, SIGN IN with your tent manager. This is how we finalize the payout.
I will send out updates as we get them in.
Thanking you in advance
Glen B. Bishop
Jr Grand Warden