UPDATE ON THE GRAND MASTER – He is home from the heart rehabilitation center and is recovering well. Please continue to keep him in your prayers for his recovery. Please no phone calls.
The Memorial Service for Past Grand Master Robert D. Trump that was scheduled for January has been canceled due to COVID-19. Once it is rescheduled we will pass on the information.
Due to COVID-19 the George Washington National Memorial Association is no longer printing and mailing the Light Newsletter but it is being posted to their website for downloading at https://gwmemorial.org/pages/light
The George Washington National Memorial Association has digitized The Grand Lodge of Florida’s Proceedings and they are all in a searchable format. Please visit the following link to check out this wonderful tool (the link is also posted on the Secretary’s Portal): http://gwm.lunaimaging.com/luna/servlet/GWM~59~59
The Corporate Board voted to increase the price of Widows Packages to $5.00 in order to cover an increase in cost of the pins and portfolios.
Due to the threat of the Coronavirus, all Board Meetings continue being held via video conferencing or at a place to be determined by the Grand Master until further notice. We cannot afford to bring any serious illnesses to the Masonic Home and risk the health and safety of our residents as well as our Masonic Home Staff.
The Bulletin of changes to the various directories is attached to this email and not posted to the website.
Please go to our website to download or view the December Monthly Mail: http://grandlodgefl.com/glfl_monthlymail.html
You will find the following items included in the Grand Lodge December Monthly Mail on the website:
- Corporate Board Minutes for November
- Board of Trustees Minutes for November
- Proclamation designating February if 2021 “AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP MONTH”
- Flyer on Grand Master’s Homecoming – January 30th
- Flyer from the Florida Lodge of Research concerning copies of the Further Light newsletter
See July Monthly Mail for the following:
- Nomination Form for Elected Lodge Officers (in fillable PDF format)
- Flyer on a fundraiser for the Junior Grand Warden April 17, 2021 at Hernando Shrine Club
See September Monthly Mail for the following:
- Directive No. 11 from the Grand Master waiving the requirements of the investigation and balloting on the 6 month advancement period of candidates, E.A.’s, and F.C.’s
- Flyer on Raffle for Gun Range Membership for Masters & Wardens of the 15th Masonic District Fundraiser
- Flyer on Grand Lodge Museum Fundraiser Raffle
See October Monthly Mail for the following:
- Directive No. 13 on COVID restrictions
- Flyer on the annual Pink Lodge at Olin S. Wright Lodge No. 79 – February 13, 2021
See November Monthly Mail for the following:
- Lodge Officers Reporting Form – Please send info immediately after the Election of Officers per Regulation 22.03
- L.Y.P.M.G.C. 4th Quarter Letter and Reporting Form (page 2)
The Grand Lodge of Florida
P.O. Box 1020
Jacksonville, FL 32201-1020