Suncoast Masters Mason Assoc.
Eighth Annual Shoot
Date: Saturday, October 1, 2016.
Time: 2:00 PM – Registration
2:30 PM – Safety Briefing
3:00 PM – Shooting Begins
5:00 PM – Dinner and Awards
Location: Wyoming Antelope Club
3700 126th Ave. North
Clearwater, FL 34622
727-573-3006 – Phone
Cost per shooter: $30.00 (includes an incredible dinner!)
Please mark your calendars and join us for our Eighth Annual Suncoast Masters
and Wardens Shoot. Dust off the pistol and/or rifle, get some ammunition, and come
join us to see who will leave with all the trophies. Also enjoy a great dinner with your
friends and trade stories!!
Some housekeeping for those of you interested in participating:
1. Handguns and rifles (any caliber rifles) welcomed.
2. Shooters must supply their own guns and ammo. Please bring a minimum of 100 rounds. You may need more if you are shooting the Defensive Pistol shoot (25 rounds).
3. When you first arrive at the range, please leave your guns in the car until after our registration and safety briefing.
4. There will be a gun inspection and safety briefing before we begin to shoot.
5. All people shooting and watching must wear eye and ear protection. We will have ear plugs and glasses for those of you who don’t have them.
There will be several types of competition for bullseye, defensive pistol type shooting.
To register, or if you have any questions, please contact Frank Gaughen at the number below.